Thank you Vandana Mathur of The Food Funda for nominating me.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is given to female bloggers via nominations. It is a peer encouragement Blogger Award just like the Leibster Award. As an added bonus, you get to meet a lot of bloggers. :)
There are a few rules to be followed while accepting this nomination:
- Express your gratitude to your fellow blogger who nominated you by linking to her blog.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by your nominator.
- Add the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’ logo/image.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for this award and ask them to answer ten questions.
- Write a post about it all.
Here are my ten questions I have been given;
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I loved making crafts and I wanted to document them and connect with other bloggers especially crafters and share ideas.
- Facebook or Twitter? I definitely prefer Facebook mainly because I have more of my friends and family on there and I can do much more on Facebook. I join a lot of events and pages on Facebook which aren’t available on Twitter.
- What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate Sundae
- What is your favorite holiday destination? Unfortunately I haven’t been able to do any travelling abroad apart from a day trip to France, but we are going to Cornwall this year and I am sure we are going to love it. I haven’t really been to many places in the UK either but we went to Wales last year and loved it.
- Which is your favorite blog? There are very few blogs I follow religiously but my favourite has to be Dreaming of Dimples I have loved following her journey and she had her son around six-ish weeks before I had my son. Her boy is so gorgeous and I love reading her updates about him.
- What inspires you?
My son inspires me a lot, to do better for him and find better ways to help him learn, I love to discover new things with him. Since we moved house June 2015 we have been discovering the area together and have found many new things to do and finding new baby groups together.
I find other mums inspire me as I find new ways to better help my son to grow as I find out new tips or I look up to some other mums to strive to be a better mummy myself.
- What makes you happy?
Again my son makes me happy as I stay at home to look after him, as I write this he is currently 9 and a half months old. I love to carry him in my brand new wrap which has opened up a whole new world to me meeting other mums who carry their babies.
I love to be creative and find that makes me very happy.
I love to see family and that makes me happy.
- If you were to ask for a wish just for yourself, what would it be? To be more successful and a better person.
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Umm I did dream of meeting Olly Murs but I’ve done that lol, I’d love to see him sing on stage as I have NEVER been to a concert.
I would love to go to a Comic Con in America and meet the Avengers specifically Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans.
Also the cast of Once Upon A Time because I love that show.
I’d love to meet the cast of Elementary Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu.
- Describe your perfect day. Spending the day with my husband and son, probably on the beach playing sandcastles and knowing that my son is really happy.
Now I am nominating these seven vivacious bloggers from the following blogs for this award:
- Hello Scarlett
- Goddess Crochet
- Monster Yarns
- Pillows A-La-Mode
- The Little Spoon Kitchen
- Dresses and Me
- Sam’s Kitchen
Here are the questions I would like you to answer:
- What has inspired your blogging?
- Who is your role model?
- Do you have any pets?
- What would be your dream come true?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Who is your favourite singer/group?
- What drives/motivates you?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Do you have a favourite author?
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live where would it be?
Feel free to accept or decline this nomination. If you chose to accept, I would love to read your answers!
Massive thanks again to Vandana Mathur for the nomination. Keep on blogging.