We’ve adapted our homemade bread recipe from our last loaf and it is so much better.
Our last homemade bread recipe which I posted on 24th Jan 2014.
This is a lovely soft sandwich we made from the loaf and it was delicious.
550ml Warm Water
2tsp Quick Yeast
550g Rice Flour (gluten free)
2tsp Xanthan Gum (gluten free)
picture with thanks from tesco.com
3 tbsp Oil
(The recipe for making the bread is also on the packaging of the Xanthan Gum.
1. Mix in the warm water, sugar and quick yeast.
2. In another bowl mix the rice flour and xanthan gum.
3. Beat in the yeast liquid and stir well.
4. Mix in the oil and and pour into the bread machine maker.
5. Smooth the top and then set the machine as per the instructions.
6. Alternatively you can pour the mixture into an oiled 1kg/2lb bread tin, cover the tin with metal foil and then bake in a preheated oven for 50-60 mins.
The oven temperature should be at 220 C/Fan 200 C/400F/Gas 7.