The Liebster Award
Hi, Hello Scarlett has nominated SammyHandmade for the Liebster award, in which they quoted
“every season is award season in the blogging world! another exciting fact?”
this award is for blogs with less than 200 followers, and is also a way of finding new blogs to follow. the rules:
1. each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
2. each nominee must answer the 10 questions which are given to them by the nominator
3. each nominee must nominate 10 other bloggers for this award (who have less than 200 followers)
4. each nominee must create 10 questions for their nominees to answer
5. each nominee must let their choices know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
to answer the amazing and wonderful blogger Hello Scarlett who nominated SammyHandmade.
1. how did you choose the name of your blog?
I chose the name of my blog because when I started crafting before I was married I called myself Miss Sammy Handmade Card, but then I got married so I weren’t miss anymore and then I started making much more crafts so I changed the name to SammyHandmade.
2. what is your most written about topic?
The most my posts are about are handmade cards, but I’ve done a lot of recipes too.
3. if you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?
I’d love to meet Kirstie Allsopp because she has given me quite a bit of inspiration along with my friend. I love Kirstie’s shows and I can feel my hands itching to craft and it makes me feel excited to do crafting.
4. who is your favorite author?
That’s a hard question because I have a few favourite books, one of my favourite books is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and also The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
5. what is your most cherished memory?
It probably has to be my wedding day I was very happy and didn’t have too much that was bad for the one time in my life, and I believe it was the best time for my husband and I, and everyone seemed to be getting along which don’t seem to happen much since then. Also for that time I felt people liked me and it was the only time I saw everyone together. Our first anniversary was amazing and also the second one was a very enjoyable experience and I did have nerves but it ended up a very special experience.
6. what is the most embarrassing event in your life?
It’s not very good to put publically but it was when I went swimming when I was about 13/14 my bikini top moved up exposing myself a little and I think only one person saw and I absolutely hate that moment so much.
7. if you could shift into any animal whenever you wanted to, what would it be? (true blood fans, now is your chance!)
I think I would say it would have to be a bird, even though I am scared of heights I could practice and I would soon get used to it and I love the thought of being free and not being restricted in any way whatsoever. Also it is the one animal that could find some shelter if needed and it would be acceptable and I could fly away if I needed and trees are pretty protected, I love trees.
8. what is your favorite item that you own?
At the moment it is my sixth anniversary gift from my husband it is an amethyst which is one of the traditional gifts for the sixth anniversary. This bracelet has been Reiki cleansed, blessed and charged for me and the amethyst quartz is a meditative and calming stone, the emotional, spiritual and physical planes and is also beneficial for dealing with legal problems and money issues.
Can heal personal losses and grief, compulsive behaviours, and physically can be beneficial many things which is what I feel I needed now.
9. if you could ask someone you know a question that you’ve been holding back, what would that question be?
Am I wanted?
10. do you believe in love at first site?
Yes I do, I felt it with my husband. We didn’t date immediately but I knew he was special from the first time I saw him and felt an instant attraction.
now to nominate the lovely nominees:
my new questions:
1. What inspired you to do your blog?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. What do you like to do to relax?
4. Do you have a role model? Who is it (only if you want to say)
5. What is your favourite TV show?
6. Is there a subject you wished you’d studied but didn’t? If you did study it what was it?
7. What is your favourite material?
8. Is there a place you’d love to visit? Where is it?
9. If you could change one thing without consequence what would it be?
10. What is your earliest memory?
i am sorry if I missed anyone but I could only include ten, until next time I will nominate more of you. All of you are amazing in your own way and have amazing blogs and have shown so much creativity and are special in every way xxxx